County Looks to Generate Buckets of Business
Author: Bill Zeinert, Waupaca County Tourism Task Force
Waupaca County Businesses are invited to apply to be part of the first annual Bucket List. Sponsored by the Waupaca County Tourism Task Force, the bucket lists are designed to highlight the tastes and experiences in Waupaca County that everyone needs to checkout, before they “checkout”.
This Year’s Categories:
1. Best Burger
2. Best Bloody Mary
3. Best Fish Fry
4. Best Parade or Festival
5. Best Day on the Water
6. Best Coffee Shop
7. Best Old Fashion
To apply for participation in the FREE contest a business must do the following:
1. Email the name of your business, the category you are entering and business address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Submissions must be received no later than June 15th, 2012.
3. Attach at least one picture (but not more than five) to the email
4. Participants receive promotional materials on or before June 21st, 2012.
5. Use the promotional materials in your business, encouraging patrons to vote. Voting is open to anyone and begins June 22nd. To cast a vote, patrons can visit the Waupaca County Facebook page at www.facebook.com/visitWC or scan a QR code from their smart phone. Voting will continue through July 22nd with one voter being randomly chosen to receive a grand prize of $500 worth of gift certificates from county businesses.